Eldercare Bookkeeping Services
Is your loved one struggling with managing their finances, paying bills on time, or writing checks? Are you trying to help but find you do not have the time, energy, or know-how? With our Eldercare Bookkeeping Services, Meier Law Firm can give you and your loved ones peace of mind by assisting with a myriad of financial responsibilities.
For those seeking assistance, we work with your family, power of attorney and other caregivers to develop a plan that works best for all of you. Our firm tailors our services to your specific needs and can provide as much or as little support as you desire.
>> General Bookkeeping Assistance
- Provide assistance with maintaining check register and monthly bank statement reconciliations.
- Organize incoming mail and assist with financial paperwork.
- Assist with gathering tax information and preparing your records for your tax professional.
>> Full-Service Bookkeeping
- Track income and expenses in QuickBooks software, reconcile financial accounts, and provide monthly reporting.
- Assist with automating financial transactions.
- Coordination with your financial advisor and tax professional on your financial and estate planning needs.
- Gather your tax information and coordinate with your tax professional.
>> Financial Software Training or Assistance
- For those who like to use financial software and are looking for assistance, we can support you at your home or over the phone.
Schedule Your Consultation
We aim to help you put practical solutions in place for whatever needs you face and are proud to provide exceptional service at an exceptionally reasonable price. Please contact us by calling our office at (518) 313-7809 or submitting our online contact form to learn more and request a consultation with an empathetic, knowledgeable lawyer.
Providing Practical and Honest Legal Services For Your Family
We proudly support active-duty military personnel, veterans, firefighters, police officers, and paramedics/EMTs. To show our appreciation, we offer discounts upon proof of service.